Disability services of Ireland is a dedicated company facilitating all aspects of building and supply of equipment for the disabled & senior citizen’s sector as well as niche sectors of specialised tailored builds to accommodate individuals and organizations.
This includes the facilitating of all paperwork right through to realising the completion of each project including the supply of all related equipment (wheelchairs, specialized lifts etc.).
For example Housing Adaptation Grant (Our main Service)
- Free client consultation in the Clients Home or in our Offices in Glaslough
- Thorough follow up detailing outline of proposed works
- Home visits organised with Occupational Therapists or relevant authority
- Subsequent Quotations organised with Registered Contractors
- All paperwork organised for submission to Local Council.
- Tax clearance Certificates organised
- Proof of ownership detail and Household income organised.
- Subsequent VAT return forms completed and executed.
- Provision of advice from start through to completion of Job
- Ensuring that Grant is passed and that all work is completed to the highest standards.
Ultimately every job will be different and that is where years of relevant experience will ensure the smooth completion of every project.